Thursday, August 17, 2017

‘I still love Rihanna, but… – Chris Brown confesses | WATCH VIDEO

 Chris Brown is still very much in love with Rihanna despite all that went down between both of them.

In a new documentary ‘Chris Brown: Welcome To My Life’ published on Chris Brown Fan Facebook page, the singer opened up about the 2009 incident where he assaulted his then girlfriend, Rihanna.


Speaking candidly about the incident which made international headlines, Chris said: “She hated me. After that, I tried everything. She didn’t care, she just didn’t trust me after that.

“From there, it just went downhill because it would be fights, it would be verbal fights, physical fights as well. Mutual sides, it is the first time I get to say anything.”

Continuing Breezy said; “I still love Rihanna, but I’m just going to be honest – we would fight each other, she would hit me, I would hit her, but it never was OK. It was always a point to where we talk about it like, “What the f**k are we doing?”‘

The Forever hitmaker added: “If I go on stage, I got a scratch on my face, and I’ve got to explain it, like “Oh I fell”, or if you got a scar or a bruise, you got to put make up on.

“Sh*t, I’m not ever trying to put my hands on any female. I felt like a f**king monster,’ he said in the clip, you can watch it below;

No comments: