Wednesday, May 27, 2015

REALLY..!! Ghanaian Actress Reveals “I’m A Woman, But I Hardly Wear P.ants” (See)

I don’t know how i will feel if i walk around without underwear but this actress here says she doesn’t wear p anties. I will
             
understand why she doesn’t wear those underwears but its kind of weird. Why would a woman not wear p ant all because the edges will draw for people to know the size of it..lol.
Female celebrities all over the world, because of the nature of their jobs and their status in society have an exotic and often highly developed sense of fashion and s exy actress Baby Blanche is no different.
Due to the kind of clothes she likes to wear and is comfortable in, Baby Blanche has revealed in an interview with Showbiz that she hardly wears p anties when she’s going out.
“I love all kinds of lingerie that make a woman feminine because I’m a woman, but I hardly wear p anties. This is not because I don’t want to wear them but because the clothes I love to wear wouldn’t permit me to,” she told Showbiz.


I try as much as possible to act as a lady and not to let my p anty lines show just because I like to wear dresses that hug my figure. So if I wear clothes and the outline of my p anty is glaring like that I don’t like it,” she explained. “Being a lady is not only about wearing make-up and Brazilian hair but also comprises the propriety of whatever you’re wearing,” says Baby Blanche.
Baby Blanche says she does not worry much about thoughts that she may be $exually attacked by unscrupulous men because she makes sure she doesn’t go to awkward places at awkward times.
“ I wouldn’t ever put myself at risk by finding myself at an awkward place at an awkward time.” Talking about her the progress of movie career, the actress says she refuses to be type-cast any longer in so-called ‘$exy’ roles as had happened in the past, she now chooses roles that are challenging because as an actress she believes she should be able to play different roles.
“When I first get a script, I read it and think about it. Do I really want to do this job? Is the story catchy enough? I just don’t say because I’m an actress I accept just any script. I read a script and if I’m interested, I give it a shot.
I want to be challenged this time around so I want daring scripts that would have more challenging roles,” she explained. Having been out of the limelight for some time now she says she is back with a vengeance. “I’ve been away from movie sets for a while due to personal reasons.
But I’ve sat down and decided that this is where I belong and this is my passion. My family and my fans let me know that this is my talent and since then, I’ve done three movies so they should watch out. I’m coming back soon, better and rebranded.” Baby Blanche was discovered by Socrates Safo of Movie Africa Productions and started acting about four years ago.
She has appeared in several movies helmed by the famed producer/director, including Hot F*rk, Adults Only, What s ex Can Do, among others.
She assures her fans of nothing but the best from her in subsequent movies. “I can assure my fans that anytime they see me in a movie it will be something they will really want to sit back and watch. I’m going to surprise a lot of people who do not know the depth of my talent,” Baby Blanche says.
“I thank my fans for the support and the encouragement I’ve been getting on social media, like Facebook and Instagram. Had it not been them, there would be no point in me being out there. I thank them and everybody who wants me to come back. And I thank my enemies because they give me the urge to strive and give off my best,” she added.
The s exy actress says the parts of her body she feels most comfortable flaunting on any day are her flat tummy and her legs. She says she does it only to ‘tease a little’.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,i am From USA. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called DR VOKE from Africa has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex wife to me with his great spell, I was married to this woman called Lisa we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when she was unable to give me a child for 2 years she left me and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email to me (DOCTORVOKE@GMAIL.COM)
then you won’t believe this, when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast. and bring my lost wife back, and after a month she miss her monthly period and she went for a test and the result stated she was pregnant. am happy today am a father of a baby boy, thank you once again the great DR VOKE for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below: you can contact him via Email; (DOCTORVOKE@GMAIL.COM)
(1) If you want your divorced husband/wife back.
(2)If you want your ex boyfriend/girlfriend back
(3) If you always have bad dreams.
(4) You want to be promoted in your office.
(5) You want women/men to run after you.
(6) If you want a child.
(7) You want to be rich.
(8) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(9) Or you have been scammed and you want to recover your lost money
(10) If you are in love with someone and you want him/her to fall in love with you totally.
(12) If you want a Tame my Lover Spell
(13) If you want a Make Me Sexy Spell
(14) If you want a STOP His Roving Eyes Spell
(15) If you want a Rejuvenated Love Spell
(16) If you want a Be Faithful To Me Spell
(17) If you want to prevent or keep others from talking about my man
(18) Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc.
(19) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
(20) Read all your problems before you even mention them to him
(21) Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away
(22)Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution
(23) Eliminate in family fights
(24) Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities
(25) Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.
(26) I destroy and can send back the Nicolas if requested
(27) We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation
(28) Get you marriage to the lover of your choice
(29) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases
(30)Get the spell to win a lottery.
Write DR VOKE on (DOCTORVOKE@GMAIL.COM) i can not stop testifying of his good work and i believe that a trial will convince you also

McCarthy said...

I know you all out there have read and go through several comment about Ajayi Ololo, I am out here to affirm that those comments are not just comments, As they are sincere and truthful words written by those who have been there and found help in reunite with the one they hold dear to there heart, get there Job back after been sacked, Win lotteries, fixed broken marriages and got different kind of problems solved by this great man called Ajayi ololo. I can tell you this because i also asked him for help to cast a spell to fix my relationship with the only woman i have ever loved after been married to this woman that was carrying my baby. Normally am the kind of person that do not believe in love, As all i do is to work hard to be so rich. But when it came to been Mae it was different i fell for her in every way. Maybe i don't know what love is because i never felt it for any of one my ex lovers before i got married. Anyway the only detail i can give is that my heart literally beat fast when she was around, anytime she ran his finger through my chest. I always knew my past will always hurt not matter what i do but i never gave it too much thought because i never thought i will meet this kind of woman. At the time i meant her it was only a while before the relationship became serious because i bet she loved me also. We moved in together and our relationship was the best and i found peace with her. She was kind soft with me always i mean my life was a fairy for a moment. But then again my past life that was to be left in the closet got out. It almost ruined my life i almost lost the love of my life but Ajayi the spell caster help me restored that love that was always there. That is how i know every of this comment about this spell caster online is noting but the truth. As i am about to end it here, I know not everybody will believe this, As many will think that its just something on the internet but my heart knows that every of this word to this spell casting temple i am talking about that finally brought Happiness to my life after meeting with every single spell caster online that were frauds and liars apart from him that was opened minded about his work which was so true and real and brought Joy to my life. Am Droping Ajayi contact for those who believe and needs help to fix there life problems: ajayiololo@yahoo.com

james2267 said...

Hello! everyone out here,I am James William from Portland Oregon United state.It has been my desire to help people out with their problems no matter how little my contribution may be.

As regards to the promise i made to BABA ARUOSA if he could help me get back my girlfriend,i'm using this means to fulfill my promise and also let everybody know there's solution to your problem no matter how difficult you think it is okay.

I loved a girl for more than 2 years and she told me she was going to marry me.But she would change her mind and tell me she didn't love me anymore and was seeing a guy,which i found out.I begged her to accept me and also tried every means possible to make her know i can't live without her because i really love her but she would pay deaf ears to me.

We were working in the same company and each time i see her,i wish all this weren't happening.This pain continued till a friend of mine led me to BABA ARUOSA whom he told me was very extremely powerful and has helped with a problem.

Soon as i contacted him,i knew he was the exact answer to my solution because i felt his powers from his carefully selected words and calmness.I explain all that happened to me and he told me what to do.I did as i was instructed and never doubted him.To my greatest surprise what i felt was almost impossible within the twinkle of an eyes was over.

She called me pleading for my forgiveness for how she has treated me and that she loves me so much and will never cheat on me again and will marry me.And from that moment till now all we've been experiencing is happiness in our relationship.We'll be getting married soon........lol

I would advice anyone with problem to contact him via email : templeofsupernaturalcontact@gmail.com for his help.