Thursday, May 5, 2016

Kendall Jenner Dismisses $10million Lawsuit Against Skin Care Company

 Kendall Jenner has dismissed her massive $10million legal battle against a skin treatment company who she accused of illegally profiting off her lucrative face by featuring her in advertisements without permission.

Court documents don’t explain why the Keeping Up with The Kardashians star threw out her case on Tuesday, but she dismissed the suit without prejudice.
In February, Kendall filed a federal lawsuit against skin treatment company Cutera, who she claimed used her face and name to advertise their Laser Genesis treatment for acne.

'It completely ruined my self-esteem,' she wrote on her app and website KendallJ.com.

'I wouldn't even look at people when I talked to them. I felt like such an outcast; when I spoke, it was with my hand covering my face.'

Her lawsuit did not dispute whether or not she ever used the acne treatment, but rather stated that she was not paid for use of her image to promote the treatment.

No comments: