Saturday, August 22, 2015

‘I’ve been completely cleansed of this sin’: Married Christian vlogger admits to being an Ashley Madison love cheat but says his wife has forgiven him

Christian vlogger Sam Rader has admitted to having an Ashley Madison account in an online confession after Daily Mail Online revealed he was a paying subscriber to the cheating website.
In a new YouTube video and accompanying caption, the father-of-two – whose alleged miscarriage video with his wife, Nia, went viral this month – admits he is a ‘sinner – and a hopeless one at that’.
He says that he set up an account on the website two years ago – before he started vlogging – with the intention of having an affair, but ‘never came to close’ to actually being with another woman.

He adds that both his spouse and God have forgiven him for his actions, which were driven by ‘pure fleshly desire and sinful curiosity’. ‘So I’ve been completely cleansed of this sin,’ he insists.
Mr Rader, 29, allegedly made two $189 payments to the infidelity service – which has 37million users – in September 2013, according to stolen data shared by hackers and seen by Daily Mail Online.
This is the same month that his second child was born and he celebrated four years of marriage with his 26-year-old wife. Another four $14 payments were listed under his name on the database.
In his video confession, Mr Rader acknowledges his name has been linked to an Ashley Madison account and says he wants to ‘clarify’ the claims because he ‘owes it’ to his YouTube followers.
Looking somber and with Mrs Rader sitting behind him, he says: ‘I did make the account. I made the account two years ago. This is an issue that is in our past. This was before I got onto YouTube.
‘I brought this to our church at the time, when I first started… this was brought to my wife’s attention. She has forgiven me for this mistake that I have made in opening the account.
‘I sought forgiveness to God and he has forgiven me. So I’ve been completely cleansed of this sin.’
As Mrs Rader watches her husband intently, Mr Rader goes on to stress that he has ‘never met with a single person face-to-face’ through the website and has never had an affair during his marriage.

No comments: