Saturday, August 22, 2015

Every Men offer to pay me for se x but they can't ve it-Maheeda

Maheeda has opened up in anew interview with Dailypost on her life and sexual advances from men
Some people have already condemned you to hell, because they see you as a prostitute, how would you react to this?
There is no hell!! Hell is in their mind… As for calling me names, I am not the first; someone might have called their mum or sisters that too at some stage, so not a big deal to me..
Have you ever been approached by persons willing to pay to have sex with you?
Yes. It is normal for some people desiring to have sex with me, I tease them a lot… But they can’t!
Some persons want prostitution legalized, what’s your take?
Legalizing prostitution is being done by some very developed countries. Are they stupid? Nah I don’t think so.. Is our country better than theirs? Well you answer that, if you ask me, legalizing it will make a great deference.
You once said you have sex every day, do you still do?
Yes!
Do you go to church?

No, I don’t go to church but I listen to preaching at home and I pray every day.
Do you think Nigeria should legalise gay marriage?

I don’t think for Nigeria. Nigeria think for herself

Would you support any of your children to take after you?

Will support my kids when they are 18 years of age in whatever they choose to do or be that will not hurt or kill somebody … I will not allow them to steal, as for my footstep, it is their choice … I am doing great by the way!!!

How do you overcome sexual urge whenever your husband is not around?
I masturbate

We heard of a crack in your marriage recently, how true is it?

God forbid! My marriage is growing stronger by the day! Love is growing stronger by the day. We are happy; very happy! Thanks to God!!

I do some yoga and masturbate or ask some help from my man for a great love-making.

No comments: