Thursday, April 2, 2015

Lady Who Died After Date With FB Lover: See What REALLY Killed Her

 A primary school teacher died earlier in March following a date with her lover Christopher Ezekiel.

This a continuation of the story about Adekemi Faboro who died after meeting for the first time with a married man she met on Facebook.

The man came from Ibadan to visit Adekemi in Lagos state. After the date, the woman started coughing severely in the middle of the night at her home.

The tenants rushed her to the Ifako General Hospital, where she died soon after. Ezekiel was subsequently arrested. An investigation was started to determine the cause of death.

The autopsy results have finally been reported. It revealed that Faboro died of natural causes. A police officer of the Criminal Investigative Department in Lagos disclosed this to Encomium magazine.

The officer, who pleaded for anonymity, said the woman had suffered a heart attack, adding that Ezekiel would be soon released from custody.

It should be recalled that after the horrible news emerged, Kemi’s friends took to Facebook en masse to share their feelings on what had happened.

    Olatimehin Ebenezer: “I was shocked about your death RIP (ORE).”

    Olu Blues: “My best friend ever, it’s come as a surprise for me to believe this. Can someone tell me this is not true, or am I dreaming? R.I.P.”

    Omosunle Mary: “My sister, it is unbelivable. We love you sister Kemi omo Faboro ‘Iya Ido’ but God loves you more.”

    Ayandeji Opeyemi: “Your demise is so incredible, I can’t believe it, but I believe you are resting in the bosom of the Lord.”

    Soyode Famuwagun Elizabeth: “I will miss you my beautiful sister. Rest in God’s bosom because he loves you very much.”

No comments: