Thursday, April 16, 2015

Meet Transgender Who Was Left With Horrible Face After Toxic Surgery Finally Shows Off New Face

A transgender woman, Rajee Narinesingh, who had her face horribly damaged after it was injected with cement and tire sealant stepped out on Sunday showing off a new look. Rajee was one of the victims of 'toxic tush' doctor Oneal Ron Morris, who performed illegal plastic surgeries using substances such as Fix-a-Flat, Super Glue and mineral oil.

Rajee had Morris inject her cheeks, lips and chin back in 2005, and ended up disfigured after she did not have the money to go to a proper cosmetic surgeon.

Left with a 'hard-as-rock' face, Rajee began seeing Dr John Martin of Coral Gables Cosmetic Reconstructive Surgery in 2012, who gave her softening injections and laser therapy to treat the botched surgery.
Now, she has had her look improved once again by Dr Terry Dubrow and Dr Paul Nassif, a process that will be featured on the premiere episode of Botched.
Rajee, who was born in New York but grew up in Philadelphia, explained when she realized she was a woman in that 2014 interview.
'Up until I was in my mid-twenties I just thought I was a feminine gay male. I thought about all the things I did when I was growing up - like taking the basketball my dad had bought me and instead of playing basketball with it I was simulating pregnancy and actually pretending to give birth and be a mommy. 
When I used to fantasize about being with guys I used to always picture myself with breasts and a vagina. I didn't realize I was doing it, it was just so natural for me. One day I just connected.
The last thing I wanted was to look like a man in a dress. I wanted to be a beautiful woman,' she said of her decision to get the injections. If you really want to live your authentic self as a woman you need to do some sort of face and body reconstruction. So I made the choice to get injections done. In our community it is called pumping. 
When it finally came to the day, I was more excited than nervous because I was finally going to be the woman I had always wanted to be. There was a room that she had set up where she did a lot of medical procedures. The room looked sterile and clean she said, and sokn after she arrived they began the procedure. I got injections in my face and my hips and my buttocks and initially I was fine. But then the nightmare started.'
She was left with a large boil on her face that kept growing bigger and bigger. She ended up spending years in solitude as a result of these botched procedures, until Dr Martin agreed to help her for free.

No comments: