Friday, May 22, 2015

Jose Mourinho Named Barclays Manager Of The Season

Mourinho has won the award despite not winning a Manager of the Month prize all season. Speaking to Sky Sports after receiving the award, Mourinho said:..

    'This is, as you like to say in England, the icing on the cake. But the cake is more important than the icing.
    'The cake is the Premier League, the cake is the objective of the manager, of the technical staff, of the squad, of the club and of millions of supporters. And I work for the cake, I don't work for this. I am the manager of the season and obviously I'm very happy with this.
    'The problem is that you are still eating one cake and you are thinking already about the next one. This is permanent so I enjoy very, very much this cake.
    'I missed it for a while because the last one I won was 2005-2006 but to come back to England and win it again is a fantastic feeling.'

No comments: