Saturday, May 2, 2015

READ From A Female Blog Reader Who Slept With 12-Men Needs Your Advice

 From a liable Source: I have something which have been bothering me, I don't know who to confide in because I feel I might look too bad to them. I'm coming under anonymous to confess my sins and allow you guys judge me.

I am26-year-old girl who have been through ups and downs like others in a relationship and have slept 12 different guys.


I'm not a runs girl and I always want a serious relationship but it doesn't always work out. The fact that I have slept with this number (12) of men disturbs me psychologically knowing I'm not yet married.

Am I a bad person? Please I want to stop this, I feel bad whenever I remember it. I feel like a prostitute already (I guess I am).

Please judge me, tell me your mind, I'm happy I have revealed this to people who do not know me. I really want to know what you think about my situation. Your comment will b appreciated."

No comments: