Saturday, June 6, 2015

Lil Wayne Joins Tidal As Co-owner, Drops New Music

Lil Wayne has joined the likes of Kanye West, Jack White, Madonna as a co-owner of Tidal. Weezy dropped a new track titled ‘glory’ exclusively on the platform.
On the deal, Wayne said “TIDAL is a great way to share music directly with fans ‘I’m hyped for people to hear my latest track and can’t wait to show fans love through a special TIDAL X.”

The five-minute track was produced by Avenue Beatz, Infamous and Onhel.

Featuring no hook, it finds Weezy rhyming braggadocious bars including, “I smell like money, I know broke n***as feel nauseated/ The broads’ elated, my boys are faded, my car’s the latest/ My bars the greatest, they rated X like Marvel made it.”

Lil Wayne’s track ‘Glory’ is off the rapper’s ‘Free Weezy’ album which he intends to give away for free to his fans who’ve been waiting patiently for him.'

No comments: