Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Man United Flop, Radamel Falcao To Join Chelsea On Season-Long Loan Deal

Chelsea have agreed a season-long loan deal with Monaco for Radamel Falcao, according to ESPN.

Falcao, who spent last season on a disastrous loan at Manchester United from AS Monaco, has agreed a season-long deal with Chelsea.

The Colombian had scored just 4 goals in 26 appearances for the Red Devils, and will be hoping for better days when he kits up at Stamford Bridge.

The former Atletico player was keen to remain in England, and chelsea boss Jose Mourinho sees him as the perfect player to replace Didier Drogba.

“It hurts me that people in England think that the real Falcao is the one we saw at Manchester United,” Mourinho said.

“He played in Spain and Portugal and I know him very well because I was in Portugal and Spain. In Spain we were together when he was at Atletico and I was at Real and I know him very, very well… he is a great player.”

No comments: