Thursday, March 3, 2016

Kaley Cuoco shows off her cleavage for sexy Cosmopolitan Magazine’s Cover Story

 Kaley Cuoco showed off her body in a new photo shoot.
The Big Bang Theory wore low-cut tops – as well as a short pair of Daisy Duke shorts – for her Cosmopolitan magazine cover story.
The 30-year-old also talked about her split from husband Ryan Sweeting in September 2015: ‘[What happened] changes the way I look at marriage, and that makes me sad. It does not change the way that I look at love.’

She added: ‘I cannot wait to be in love again. I don’t feel like I am ready yet…which is so different for me. I dive into everything.’
While the actress is looking forward to being in love, she doesn’t feel ready. She admitted: ‘I don’t feel like I am ready yet…which is so different for me. I dive into everything.’
Kaley first met Ryan, a former professional tennis player, in June 2013, and became engaged three months later.
The former couple married in Santa Susana, California on December 31, 2013, and announced their split two years later.

No comments: