Thursday, April 28, 2016

I wasn’t drunk -Kim K reveals the story behind those raunchy black and white snaps

 Kim Kardashian has revealed why she posted raunchy pictures on instagram on Saturday,which made fans think she was hacked.She credits Kanye with taking the shots and says her mum was even worried when she saw the photos..She wrote on her blog
‘I don’t think I’ve ever gotten so many text messages from friends asking if I was drunk, LOL!”Kanye and I went to our friend Dave Grutman’s wedding in Miami, and it’s been a while since our friends have been together and all dressed up, so we were just feeling inspired and wanted to take fun pics.’It was a different way to capture moments from the night. We were all so into snapping and coming up with different ideas.
kim-kanye-sensual5
Even though Kanye doesn’t have an Instagram, he does the best job taking photos and choosing the right angles. ‘My mom even called me, frantic, when I posted that close-up photo of my bo obs, asking me where it came from. She thought someone had hacked my phone. I said, “Relax, I posted it!!!”
kim-kanye-sensual3

No comments: