Thursday, April 28, 2016

Meet the man who’s bedded 2,500 women ..and doesn’t believe in safe se x

 A man who claims he is addicted to se x has spoken about hardly ever using a condom, despite the many notches on his bedpost.

Danny Wagster, 27, from Manchester, who is single and doesn’t plan on settling down any time soon, says he has slept with 2,500 women in ten years.

He told The Sun:“My se x life is fast and furious. When I go out, I have women hanging off me. I usually sleep with five or six different girls a week.

At 18, I started working out in the gym and began getting a lot of attention from women, so I took advantage of it. Even though I had a girlfriend, I slept around, and during the two years we were together I bedded about 50 girls behind her back. I’m not proud of it, but I was young. I found the attention flattering. Over the last decade, I’ve had around 2,500 partners – and I’ve only cared about two of them.

The self-confessed se x addict says he won’t go longer than two days without a romp and sleeps with an average of five or six different women a week.
man-bed-2500-women4
man-bed-2500-women3
man-bed-2500-women2
man-bed-2500-women1

No comments: