Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Rob Kardashian’s ex claims Keeping up with the Kardashians is fake

Rob Kardashian’s former fling has claimed the family’s reality TV show is fake.Dancer Rosa Acosta claimed Keeping Up With the Kardashians is fake. The model claimed that her onscreen romance with the 29-year-old sock designer was scripted and that her surprise pregnancy and subsequent miscarriage may have been a hoax for ratings!

Rosa was featured on KUWTK spin-off show, Khloe and Lamar, and during a chat with Radar Online ,she appeared to suggest their relationship was scripted.She said
“Obviously, as you guys know, reality TV is not totally real,” So he asked me as a friend to be on the show with him,”And recreate a couple of things that may or many not have happened with other people.”
rosa-acosta3
Back in 2011 Rob was seen on screen opening up to sister Khloe about having unprotected sex with Rosa and her subsequently missing her period.Rosa later told Star magazine the incident was real, saying:
“I took a few pregnancy tests and they came out positive. I went to the doctor who said…the baby didn’t attach. Essentially, I had a miscarriage. I’m glad he was there for me as a friend and ready to step up as a dad.”
Rosa also insisted she did not crash Blac’s emoji launch party last month, and says she is actually good friends with the model.
“I think Chyna is a beautiful girl,she’s an entrepreneur and she’s very smart. I’m so happy for everything she has going on right now, she’s killing it. She’s making money, she has her new show, she’s having a baby, getting married, everything is going good for her. I’m actually truly happy for her.”
rosa-acosta1
I understand that people don’t know what happens behind the scenes,” she continued, “but obviously if I was there and we took pictures together and they allowed me to be there – it’s only because I was invited.”

No comments: