Friday, June 9, 2017

“I’m 95% Cuter than you’ - Bobrisky blasts girls hating on him, Brags about his sponsors

  Male Barbie, Bobrisky took to his Instagram to slam his female hater, boasts of his sponsors who knows his worth.

The controversial crossdresser stated that he is on his US tour without spending a dime from his account.
He bragged about owing a Mercedes Benz, flying a first class ticket and more all courtesy of his nameless sponsors.

Bobrisky posted a photo with the following words,

‘All dis girls hating 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m 95% cuter than them , Bobrisky is ugly someone bought me a Benz,pay for first class ticket to America yet I’m ugly. Dis my USA tour I did not spend a kobo from my acct. I know my worth I’m classy and beautiful 😆😆😆😆😆someone did.’

See screenshot of his post below:

No comments: