Saturday, July 18, 2015

Actor Emeka Ike Begs Runaway Wife!!! Please Come Back

Last week, the internet went agog when news broke that Suzanne, wife of iconic actor, Emeka Ike, filed for divorce in a Lagos court. She claimed that her husband often beat her and when the battering was too much, she decided to leave the house.his comment below;

In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the dark-skinned actor said that he also learnt about the news on the internet, he has not been served with any court papers, and that please anyone who sees his wife should tell her to come back home.

In his words:....

    “I also read the news of the divorce online when someone called my attention to it. I
    have not got any letter from any court yet, so it is all still speculations. Every family has its challenges and people disagree over issues a lot. Marriage is not just about husband and wife but the children. I will not play with that mandate because my children are my prerogative and they have to be properly protected. Nobody should mess them up because of all these rumours,” he said."

No comments: