Saturday, September 19, 2015

Bimbo Akintola Shuts Down Plastic Surgery Rumours

Iconic actress, Bimbo Akintola, was recently spotted at an event looking trimmed down and ravishing. Known to spark off controversy, it was not surprising when many people attributed her new looks to liposuction.

When confronted with the question, the actress explained that her new look was as a result of rigorous hours of exercises.

“I do a lot of exercise. I did not do liposuction. If you go to Eko Gym, I am usually there by 5:40am and I work out for hours. But anytime I am shooting a movie, I hardly havetime to go to the gym.”

The actress who played the part of Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh in the critically acclaimed movie, 93 Days, also said that so far, that role has been the toughest she has embarked on in her career.

No comments: