Saturday, October 17, 2015

Se*x Story: The First Time I watch Another Man Enter My Wife....Part 3 (18+)

My bf has shared me with another guy and it went a lot better than i thought it was going to go! He mentioned if for about a year and i said i wasn't comfortable doing it, then a few months ago a guy who my bf has started to hang out with seem to take a shine to me and has been flirting with me.
He's very good looking and has an awesome body. He flirts with me a lot and has started sending me dirty messages. I think my bf has told him to do it! Anyway a few weeks ago me and my bf were having a drink and the next minute there is a knock on the door and it's his friend, and he comes in looking gorgeous and as soon as he sits down he starts flirting with me and talking about se.x. The next minute he gets up and starts stripping for me and I have to say I was so turned on and was so wet, all he had left on was his little pants and my bf said if you want to see the whole show just tell us and I said yes very fast and my bf smiled and said to his friend to get it out for her. He was so big and my bf whispered in my ear 'I know you wanna fu.ck him, so do whatever you want while I watch' and he did! It was amazing!

No comments: