Friday, March 25, 2016

Khloe Kardashian finally admits facial fillers wrecked her face

 Khloe Kardashian finally admitted she’d had facial fillers on an episode of her chat show Kocktails With Khloe .

Talking to plastic surgeon Dr Terry Dubrow, of the TV show Botched, she explained that her face was altered in an unattractive way.She said :


‘It did not work for me. I looked crazy, and I still think the effects are in there – I went to have it all dissolved like three times,’
‘I did it and then Lamar’s accident happened,”I was so stressed out the doctor was like, ”I think it’s just too much was happening to your real emotions.’My face was so f***ed I had to go and get this whole thing dissolved.’It was a bummer and now I’m afraid to do it again. And I’m almost like, I swear things are still in my face.’

No comments: