Saturday, March 26, 2016

Read What Kris Jenner Had To Say On Rob & Chyna Relationship

Kris Jenner has broken her silence on the relationship between her son, Rob Kardashian and her daughter’s arch-enemy, Blac Chyna and surprisingly Kris only had nice things to say about the former str!pper, telling an Australian radio station this week,

“Blac Chyna seems like a really nice girl but I just haven’t been around her. I don’t know much about their relationship. I haven’t really seen her that much and I don’t know her as well as everyone else.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...


I would be very thankful if you continue with quality what you are serving right now csgo4sale.com with your blog...I really enjoyed it...and i really appreciate to you for this....its always pleasure to read so....Thanks for sharing!!!