Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Olivia Munn poses for leggy new spread of FASHION Magazine Age’s Issue

 35-year-old actress, Olivia Munn looked taut in a $780 Cushnie et Ochs Bodysuit and $1,175 trousers selected by stylist George Antonopoulos for the May cover of FASHION.
The Lip Sync Battle champ recruited her frequent hair and make-up glam squad – Laura Polko and Patrick Ta – to give her a fresh-faced, natural look.

‘Being multi-ethnic – I’m half-Chinese, half-white – brings up a whole set of complications that people don’t even think about when it comes to being photographed,’ Munn explained to the Canadian magazine on newsstands/iPad on April 11.
‘I have more of a white appearance on the outside, but my bone structure is very much Asian. I have high cheekbones and smaller eyes. When you put shimmer on the inside of my eyes, I immediately look cross-eyed. If you put too heavy of an eyelash on me, it looks like my eyes are halfway closed.’
 
Olivia Munn poses for leggy new spread of FASHION Magazine Age's Issue (4)
The self-conscious, biracial beauty once posted a snap of herself and some of her 1.7M social media followers asked, ‘What did she do to her face?’
‘When your face changes because of makeup, it’s hard to let people know that you’re not actually doing surgery or fillers,’ Olivia – born Lisa – lamented.
Olivia Munn poses for leggy new spread of FASHION Magazine Age's Issue (3)

No comments: