Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sean Tizzle Addresses Bleaching Rumours

 Nigerian Singer, Sean Tizzle whose real name is Morihanfen Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele was a guest on HFTV where he addressed some controversies he has recently been linked to.

The singer talked about his skin bleaching claims and the controversial Omawumi tweet which made him leave the social media site, Twitter.
Addressing the criticisms he got following his tweet where he wrote that Omawumi’s cover to Adele’s “Hello” was better, he said “It’s my own opinion which I have a right to.

“I don’t know about all that, people could still talk. I am just focused on dropping more cool sounds. I think that’s what matters. I have my album coming out in September.” he said about his bleaching accusations as he tried to laugh it out.

No comments: