Friday, November 7, 2014

"S**ex Before Marriage, I Am Guilty Of It As Well" --Toyin Aimakhu

toyin aimakhu and husband 


                               Super Nollywood Actress and new vice president of Actors Guild of Nigeria spoke to Ynaija in an interview on November 6, 2014 opened up about her marriage and her sex life. The 'Alakada' actress married her husband Adeniyi Johnson in 2013. 
                              The Edo State native who calls her husband 'small god' spoke about how she had to stop dressing in an overly sexy manner and stop using a Blackberry once she got married. When asked about sex before marriage, this is what the actress had to say :

 “Hmm, sex before marriage. I am guilty of it as well. It is not a good thing but what can we do. May God help us Christians and forgive us. It is not easy, the temptation is too much. In my own case, when I had with my husband before we got married, I really felt bad about it and asked for forgiveness and for like four months, we abstained from it till after our wedding. It wasn’t easy but we made sure we there was some distance.”

No comments: