Saturday, December 6, 2014

13-Year-Old Girl Elopes With Lover In Lagos


         Chikwuo Ezennia is only 13 years old but she is already doing what her parents do behind closed doors, the alarming thing is that this little girl has eloped with a yet-to-be-identified man, suspected to be her lover.

She had fled her relatives’ apartment on Ishola Bello Close, Iyalla Street, Alausa, Lagos, in the afternoon of Thursday, November 20, when the family had gone out.

The family wants to know who is really this lover “Ezennia is just 13, but she looks big enough to be called a man’s wife. If you see her, you will think she is a lady. She just came from the village to spend some time with us and she is supposed to go back this December. But since that Thursday, we have yet to find her.

“The reason I suspect she may be with a lover is because of some recent developments. Just a week before that incident, I travelled to Benue for a programme, and she was alone with my children in the house. There is a phone that my children use which contains only my number and my husband’s.


No comments: