Saturday, December 13, 2014

Blog Readers, Meet The Man Who Painted Kim K's Pic With His P3nis (Photos)

A Danish artist named Uwe Max Jensen has done a somewhat spoofy feat by painting a naked photo of s3xtape celebrity Kim Kardashian using his flaccid Penis and accrylic paint. The artist used his penis to make the painting from the famous magazine shoot Kim did for Paper Magazine. He was so proud of his achievement he called up the folks at Daily Dot Saying;
"I have my penis in one hand and the canvas in the other, "I have a very skilled penis, art-wise."When using this particular tool, though, size does matter! "It is hard to do an entire canvas using only one's 'natural brush,'"
"If one is ill-equipped, it is difficult to reproduce the small details, but if one is well-endowed, it is easier to produce a better painting." "My penis is an organ. I need it to reproduce, and for sex and joy," "But I can also use it in my art, and that's joyful for me on more levels."
He continues;
"I saw this picture of Kim Kardashian and this very impressive behind she has, and I thought, 'This must be portrait number two,'"
 

No comments: