Saturday, March 28, 2015

PDP Thugs Embarrassed Bola Tinubu At Polling Unit

One of the founding fathers of the All Progressives Congress and former Lagos state Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, was said to have been embarrassed   by a thug, Ise Aye during his accreditation at polling  unit 047 on Kaffi/Sunday Adigun Street, Alausa, Ikeja.

According to reports from Punch, the thug, who had scars on his face and tattoos all over his body, shouted at the former governor and accused him of

neglecting youths in the area. In his words in Yoruba, he said, “You abandoned us here. The leaders here did not give us money. I know what I have suffered in the hands of the PDP all because I refused to join them. We remained loyal to the APC because of your late mother (Iya Mogaji) that lived here.Anytime I come here looking for money, they refer me to Bourdillon in Ikoyi but no one allows me to enter your mansion.”

Tinubu, who  described Ise Aye as an untrained young man lacking in wisdom.  He said, “Do you have any sense at all? Is that how you were trained to talk to elders. Get out of here,   you are embarrassing me.”
The young man eventually prostrated for Tinubu."

No comments: