Friday, August 28, 2015

Chris Brown To Karrueche Tran: ‘I Wish There Was Still An Us

Chris brown still not over Karrueche Tran?

The ‘Loyal’ singer sent in a tweet which many are speculating is directed to his Ex, Karrueche Tran.
“[I] don’t know who you are anymore. I wish there was still an us. I love who I love. Take nothing for granted,” he tweeted.
Surely, Chris could have been talking about someone else like Rihanna but it seems unlikely.

Most of his fans think he is trying to mould back the broken bridge between himself and the model, who seems to have moved on pretty well after their split.

Ever since the dramatic split, Tran has continued to make a name for herself, outside of being Chris’ girlfriend. She scored a part on a hit Internet show, starred in a film called “3-Headed Shark Attack” and she’s been hob nobbing with all kinds of celebrities.

No comments: