Saturday, August 29, 2015

Meet Man Who Doesn’t Wear Clothes For 40 Years - PHOTOs

Subal Barman is not wearing clothes for forty years as he has sever allergy. Despite being diagnosed when he was just three, Barman can’t afford expensive treatment and has to live in the n*de. The condition is so uncomfortable, can’t even sleep under bed sheets as it causes him pain and irritation.
As a child he did occasionally feel uncomfortable nak*d, but he now accepts that he’s likely to be n*de for the rest of his life. He believes that condition may be a blessing. Fellow villagers have also got used to his appearance and invite him to weddings, parties and other local events.
Speaking about his condition, Barman said: From my childhood I could not wear clothes on my skin. It gives me a burning sensation and it’s unbearable. My neighbours have fortunately got used to me, they think it’s normal and never complain. They know I’ve had this issue for years so they leave me be and do not tease me.

I have to take baths several times a day in the summer because my skin is too sensitive to the heat. I can’t cope with the prickly sensations, water is the only thing that helps. What concerns relationship with women, well, what woman could marry a man who has this kind of problem. No family will allow their daughter to marry me.
I know I’m an embarrassment but I have no choice. This is the life I have to live. I know I’ll be alone forever this is my destiny but being sad or depressed about it cannot reduce my problem. I have accepted that God has given me this special thing. Maybe in his eyes I am special

No comments: