Thursday, August 13, 2015

“I Don’t Have A Man!” – Bonang Matheba Fires Back At Trolls Calling Her D’banj’s Side-chick

Responding to side-chick taunts from social media users, Bonang Matheba has denied being in a relationship with anyone, let alone D’banj.

See bonang matheba’s response below :
D’banj’s Birthday Message to Adama :

Happy Birthday to this very beautiful and extraordinary woman, She’s 1 in a life time..my best friend, my closest and best ally, my beautiful princess the Queen of my heart…have a blast my dear. I love you very much babe. Muah!

D’banj’s heartfelt birthday message to supposed former flame, Adama Ndimi, has sparked a Bonang Matheba trend on social media.

Billionaire trust fund socialite Adama Ndimi and D’banj had reportedly dated on/off for about three years and counting. The pair allegedly called it quits earlier this year and D’banj moved on to South African beauty, Bonang.

However, it appears D’banj might still be very much in love with Adama and his relationship with Bonang was never that serious.

No comments: