Saturday, August 15, 2015

See Nigerian Popular Actor Who Made Love To His Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed (PHOTOs)

Nollywood actor has revealed having sex with his girlfriend on her hospital bed was the crazies thing he has ever done in his life.
Nollywood actor, Mike Godson granted an interview to Nigerianfilms and when asked about the craziest thing he has done in his life, he revealed he once made love to his girlfriend who was sick in an hospital.

In the words of the Imo state-born actor:

    “I can’t forget that in a hurry. It’s one of the naught things I have done. I made love to my girlfriend on a hospital bed. It was so crazy. She was sick and really wanted me. So we did a quick one and wasn’t caught.

    “This act alone, actually took me to the next level at a point in my career; when I went for Big Brother Africa, in the time of Karen Igho.

    The judges asked me the same question and I told them, they were wowed, that was how I jumped to the next level,“

No comments: