Friday, August 7, 2015

Singer Chidinma Opens Up On Her Ideal Man

Former MTN Project fame winner, Chidinma is still single and that sounds like hope for all her wanna-be husbands she just opened up a hint for you guys…!

Accroding to a recent interview, she apparently opened up, the cute singer and expose what catches her fancy in a man.

In her words, ‘first of all you need to be intelligent. An average girl will want to go for the looks, but for me intelligence is the first thing and every other thing can follow’. She’s also got a time frame to settle down, ‘I’ll get married at any time God says, my mum married at the age of 19 and if I wasn’t doing music I’ll have been married too. For me I pray I get married before am 30 years old’.

This is a hint for you guys, so if you game, what you waiting for????

No comments: