Saturday, September 12, 2015

My Main Focus Is On My Project Not Se*x- Chika Ike

Nollywood actress Chika Ike opened up to Sun on why she has been celibate.
Chika said her main focus is on her projects and that’s why s*x has not been on her mind.

“I’m working on my reality show, African Diva. There are 22 girls in a house all trying to outsmart one another to become the African Diva.

The winner gets a cash price of N4million, a one year acting contract among other prizes.” When asked about the project she’s working on.
On if her no s*x rule is part of her beauty routine, the actress said “No, not at all (laughter). S*x is not part of my beauty routine right now.

I just want to focus on my movie, Nwa Teacher, and the reality show, African Diva. I’m very determined. If I make up my mind to do something I face it. I decided to be celibate for now and I’m enjoying it.”

No comments: