Friday, April 1, 2016

Photos: Bride in the UK broke her 2 wrists while twerking during bridal shower

 She had fractured both wrists in Britain just 10 days before her wedding day which was holding in New York. A bride in the UK broke both wrists in a crazy accident while twerking during her bridal shower weekend.

33-yr-old Elin Russell-Hughes had to marry her 45-yr-old fiancé, Gareth Wyn Williams, with two plaster casts on both wrists after spending months planning her big day.

wedding-bride-fracture-wrists
She had fractured both wrists in Britain just 10 days before her wedding day which was holding in New York.
“My friends threw me a hen weekend to remember – because we were planning to get married alone in New York.

“But on the first night of the hen do it happened. I had a twerking accident which resulted in me breaking both my wrists.
“After a good cry over a bottle of gin and the initial panic was that I wouldn’t be able to fly I decided that a couple of broken bones weren’t going to stop me,” she told Mirror UK.
Elin who is a fashion-worker, then came up with an emergency plan to make her day better since her broken bones won’t be getting better any time soon.
She then ordered the fabric covers- black, white and nude, to place them over her light blue casts so they don’t show in her wedding photos on her big day.
wedding-bride-fracture-wrists2
“I decided on the white ones and when I put them on with my dress I was really pleased,”
she explained.
“They almost looked like part of the outfit. The black ones went with all my other outfits too.
“For the first time since the accident I felt really happy and confident, the excitement about getting married returned.
“We had a wonderful time in New York, I wore all three covers, including on my wedding day and for our nights out on Broadway and I felt great and perfectly co-ordinated. But I won’t be twerking again soon,” she told Mirror UK.

No comments: