Thursday, June 16, 2016

Charlie Sheen reveals he is struggling to ‘get laid’ since revealing his HIV status

Charlie Sheen has revealed he’s struggling to “get laid” after confirming his HIV status.
The actor, who went public last year with the news in a bombshell Today show interview,
told a press conference while promoting Lelo Hex, a re-engineered condom in London.

“I’m not dating, I’m spending a lot of time with my family. Right now I couldn’t get laid in a women’s prison with a handful of condoms.It doesn’t give me a great opening line: ‘Hey, I’ve got HIV – busy later?’It is what it is, and I don’t want to make light of it, but it changes the whole approach on it, because it’s no longer about my interests and my folly, it’s about the other person, it’s about protecting them and just being open and responsible.”
He went on:

“There’s times when I think about, you know, what if? What if just those one or two times I didn’t succumb to that awkward moment, or feel like, ‘This is going to interrupt something passionate’, and I had taken the time?”

No comments: