Friday, April 28, 2017

This Nigerian lady is auctioning her Vi'rginity for N600,000

 A Nigerian lady, who claims to have never had sex before, has taken to social media to auction her virginity through a popular relationship handle on Instagram ‘Break or Makeup.’

According to the lady, she’s very beautiful and ready to lose her virginity, but won’t want to lose it to a guy for free. She further disclosed that the guy who will be taking her virginity will only go for one round. An additional round, will cost an extra 200K.

Here’s what she wrote;

“I am still a virgin, but I want to break it this year.
I don’t want to give it free of charge, but I want to sell it, I will put it up for 600k only, if you are interested in having my body fresh, please contact the admin and they will contact me directly. I have a standing boobs, moderate ass and still a very tight virgin. The 600k is for just one round, which is just for breaking the virginity, if you must go another round, I will collect 200k.

Don’t call me a prostitute, I am not. I just want to place a price for my pride., instead of giving it free to a man who will not value it. But if yu want a serious relationship, it has to be marriage at first sight. Thanks.
cc @bom

Please don’t contact us, if u are interested in her offer, state it in the comment box and she will contact you.”

Trust Nigerians, this post really got them and they’re already reacting to it;

No comments: