Friday, February 20, 2015

After My Dad Rapped Me Severally, 'He forced Me To Have A Home Abortion' Woman Tells Her Story

       A woman who was abused by her father and went on to have his baby has revealed she is starting to rebuild her life after her attacker was jailed.
Hollie Davey, 26, from Essex, was abused, molested and raped as a young girl by Paul Davey falling pregnant with his child twice - the first she lost after he carried out a home abortion.

She tracked him down at the age of 13 after being raised by an adoptive family. Speaking for the first time about her ordeal since her father was jailed, Miss Davey said she will 'never get over' what he did to her after he stole her childhood away from her.

Miss Davey, who has since had three daughters, Alayla, six, Roxanne, four and Amelia, two, revealed the son she gave birth to after her father raped her was taken into care.

Her harrowing experience started at the age of 13 when she found out she was adopted and decided to track down her real father after her biological mother passed away.

But after excitedly showing up on his doorstep in 2001 Hollie's decision to locate Paul - who is now in prison - would turn out to be one of the biggest mistakes of her life.

When I arrived, a man with grey hair answered the door and asked me if he could help,' she said. 'I told him I was his daughter and though he looked shocked, he pulled me in for a hug.

'He said he had been waiting for the moment he got to meet me,' she said.

Miss Davey and her father spent the night catching up then he asked her to move in with him.

He told Miss Davey he did not want to lose her. She said: 'With those words I felt like I belonged and I settled down in to dad's spare room.'"

No comments: