Saturday, February 21, 2015

Why Actress Bimbo Akintola Won’t Be Getting Her Butt Enlarged

                    Veteran Nollywood actress, Bimbo Akintola who recently featured in the epic movie, Antique, doesn’t believe in the craze for bigger butts these days and says she loves her butt just the way it is.
                          
In a recent interview with Punch, Akintola said: ‘I believe I am still moderate. It is just that my top size is bigger than my bottom because of my bust, but these days, everybody wants to have big buttocks. It is all about the behind and that is what is in vogue now’. When asked if she’ll be getting her butt enlarged, she responded saying, ‘God forbid! I am okay with the way God created me. I believe I am perfect the way I am. I cannot do anything to my buttocks. I like the way it is.’
Bimbo, who has been involved in Nollywood since the 1990s, is widely regarded as one of the most talented actresses in the Nigerian movie industry. She is also known for her blunt nature, not one to pretend or hide behind the facade, Bimbo says it just the way it is."

No comments: