Thursday, July 2, 2015

Gospel Singer Sammy Okposo Celebrates 5th Anniversary With A Brand New Land rover SUV For Wife

The ‘wellu wellu’ master Sammie Okposo and his wife celebrates their happy union yesterday, July 1st, 2015.

Sammy suprised his beloved wiffy with a brand new Land Rover SUV not forgetting the custom plate…Wow! this is so romantic, see what he also shared on his IG page to this effect.

With caption: ‘Happy wedding Anniversary to Us today July 1st thank you lord for keeping,protecting,caring for & providing for US its been 5 wonderful years of marital bliss and its been by Your grace oh Lord we are Eternally grateful… my Ozy my love my wife my Queen I will choose you again and again and again I love you Forever.’  Congratulations guys!!! more powers to your union….

No comments: