Thursday, July 2, 2015

Man Chops Off Daughter's Finger For Allegedly Stealing N1,500 And Meat (See)

Not Actual Image
 One Surulere Raphael from Busabuji community in Jos State chopped off his nine-year-old daughter’s finger, Tutu Raphael, for allegedly stealing meat and his N1,500, have been paraded by Police in Jos.
The suspect who confessed committing the crime told the police in his statement that he was under the influence of alcohol and drugs.

The girl while displaying her bandaged left hand and holding the severed finger in a soda bottle said she was innocent of the offense her father accused her of but said she will forgive him for his action.
Raphael who claims he owns a provision shop, said, “I use kitchen knife cut her finger but I no dey for my sense that time, I dey take drugs I dey drink. Now I dey ask may government to forgive me I no dey my sense I for no do this thing.”

No comments: