Saturday, July 4, 2015

Marc Jacobs Apologises For Sharing Nude Selfie On Instagram

The 52-year-old fashion designer, Marc Jacobs has been on the news lately owing to the recent controversial gist of him posting a nude peek of him on his IG page.
And this has been trending, though, he also took to his IG page to apologize that it happened by accident.

 With caption: ‘Yeah. I accidentally posted a pic of my bare ass and took it down,” he explained. “I was flirting with someone I met on Instagram. Meant to send it by DM. Oops, my mistake. I apologize to anyone it offended. I’m a gay man. I flirt and chat with guys online sometimes. BIG DEAL!’

Also check out what one of his fan had to say on this:  ‘No shame in your game. If you got it, flaunt it,’ and another added, ‘DM me Mr. Jacobs, with a string of appropriate Emojis.’'

No comments: