Friday, September 25, 2015

Wow!! See Lady Born Without Legs Fought Her Way To Make A Living, Modelling Underwear (Photos)

Oh yah! Kanya Sesser is breaking down the barriers of the modelling world by showing that just because she is different, that doesn’t mean she isn’t sexy.

A model who was born without legs is not letting that hold her back – earning more than £650-a-day flaunting her body in racy underwear.Kanya Sesser 1 Kanya Sesser is breaking down the barriers of the modelling world by showing that just because she is different, that doesn’t mean she isn’t sexy.The 23-year-old, from California, has been determined to overcome her disability since she was 15 when she began doing sports modelling.

And after shooting for a number of outlets she was soon scouted by underwear and bikini brands.

Now she combines her modelling career with motivational speaking and her love of sports – currently training for the 2018 Winter Paralympics.Kanya Sesser

Kanya, who lives in Los Angeles, USA, said: “I was mainly doing athletics shoots then as I got older I got into lingerie modelling.

“It’s something fun and it shows my story – I’m different and that is sexy, I don’t need legs to feel sexy.

“I enjoy making money from it and I love showing people what beauty can look like. These images show my strength.

“Modeling wasn’t something I’d always dreamed of doing – it just happened for me and I got used to it.

No comments: