Friday, October 2, 2015

I Have No Problem With Lesbianism – Juliet Ibrahim

In an interview with Ghana Gist, beautiful actress, Juliet Ibrahim, revealed that she has no problem with lesbianism, stating that she has kissed a woman before and it was in a movie.

“I’m not a lesbian. You will be wondering why I’m saying this because people always think I’m a lesbian. I always get questions when I play movie roles and stuffs but I’ve only kissed a girl once and that was in a movie and that was because I had to play a role. I’ve never been with a lady before” said the actress.

She also said she does not have a problem with lesbianism. “There is nothing wrong with it. You can do your thing if you like it, but I haven’t been with a girl before.”

With this, it is apparent that the curvy actress is throwing her weight behind lesbianism irrespective of the detest the act suffers in Africa.

No comments: