Friday, October 30, 2015

Justin Bieber Walks Off Stage During Oslo TV Performance (VIDEO)

Justin Bieber walked off stage during a TV performance in Oslo, Norway on Thursday after a few fans prevented him from mopping up a spill on the floor. Watch the video below ;

The video features Bieber trying to clean up a wet spot on the stage, but his fans appear to be blocking him. Bieber can repeatedly be heard yelling, “Guys, what are you doing? Stop it!” He says the same thing a few times before getting more annoyed and saying, “Yo, listen to me. Are you listening?”

After telling the crowd, “I’m trying got wipe the floor,” but still being prevented, an exasperated Bieber says, “Guys, never mind. I’m done. I’m not doing the show.” As he walked off stage, Bieber repeated, “I’m not doing the show,” while removing his shirt and hat, and taking his earpierce out.

Not long after the video hit the Internet, Bieber apologized and helped clarify the situation. He wrote on Instagram, “Sadly it’s been a rough week for me, long days no sleep… In no way did I mean to come across mean, but chose to end the show as the people in the front row would not listen.”

Bieber added, “I don’t always handle things the right way but I’m human and I’m working on getting better at responding not reacting.” Realizing that a few people in the front ruined it for the rest in the audience, Bieber continued, “For the people in the back I am so sorry and for anyone I may have disappointed im sorry. Sorry for wasting the tv people’s time I’ll be sure to make it up to you next time on tour.”

Watch the video,

No comments: