Thursday, October 22, 2015

Se*x Story: I Screamed During A Hot Se x With My Boyfriend (18+)

I have never been much a 'screamer' during se x, dont get me wrong its awesome feels great and all but nothing worth"oh yah like that like that ohhhh" and other crap you hear girls say on p orn. Till the other day that is. Im with my boyfriend, we've been having se x for some time now, out of now where he wants to fist me, granted i have done it to myself all alone but his hand has to be twice the size no way thats gonna fit, right? well he get down in front of me and starts off little works his way up finger by finger, watching me squirm about as he works his way up, before i even know it he is in and he's not giving up. Pounding my as hard as he can with his hand and i just start shouting, i swear the neighbors must of been shocked when plain as day they hear "oh oh oh oh yah ohhhh yah......"and so forth. As im cu.mming he tucks his fingers in and fist up to the wrist, im out of breath from my 2 org.asm, look up at him and he just grins, he wasn't done yet, and again he pounds while rubbing my cl it like i've never felt before, everything was so tender it almost hurt like i couldn't take anymore but the cu.m just kept cu.mming i felt like i was gonna pas s out but he didn't let up and i didn't want him too, just as i though i had enough he pulls his hand out, flips me over and pushes himself in, everything still so sensitive every trust feels like heaven, after its all said and done i just layed there,sore but in a very very good way, and by the look on his face i'll be feeling that again for sure.

No comments: