Friday, January 29, 2016

NYSC Corper Proudly Shows Off Mum who Sold Fish to Train Him at the University

 An NYSC member Joseph Godwin shared this beautiful heart-touching photo of his mum in his NYSC cap to celebrate her. The pic has now gone viral with so many Nigerians crowning it Photo of the Year!
Actress Toyin Aimakhu saw the pic and had this to say:

Saw this on Facebook and it brought tears to my eyes. A lot of us r not proud of our mothers,why? pls lets be proud of our mothers,my mum iya ular iya Laila can’t speak
English but she can speak in Tongues,she can’t read or write but I wonder how she can read the bible,she didn’t go to school but she has got great kids great graduates pls lets appreciate mothers.
I’m thinking of starting a program abt mothers(glamming our mothers)I’m going to start from the beautiful adorable mother who sells ice fish and produced a graduate(crying I’m so emotional this morning)pls kindly tag the guy,I’m starting the glamming with her May God help us..pls kindly tag dis guy and pls repost we might get sponsors for the program,it’s time to start celebrating real icons (OUR MOTHERS) #helookssomuchlikehismum

No comments: