Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Andy Murray & Wife Kim Sears, Welcome a Baby Girl

  28 Year old Scottish Tennis pro, Andy Murray, welcomed his first child, a baby girl, with his wife, Kim Sears, on Sunday, February 7. Murray’s grandmother, Shirley Erskine, was the first to break the news via BBC Scotland. 
“I am absolutely delighted, as you can imagine,” she said. “It seems a long time that we’ve been waiting for this, but all’s well now, as far as I know. I don’t have any details. I just know that I’ve got a great-granddaugher, so that is just lovely.”
On Tuesday, February 9, Murray’s mother, Judy Murray, confirmed the news, tweeting a photo of the mailbox that was previously painted gold in honor of Andy’s win for Britain in the London Olympics. Around the golden box were two giant pink ribbons.
“Dunblane baby love……..xxx,” the new grandmother captioned the pic.

No comments: