Thursday, May 7, 2015

Ghana’s President to Join Yvonne Nelson And Sarkodie in Power Protest

With Yvonne Nelson and Sarkodie set to hold a mass protest over the lack of electricity in the country on Saturday, May 16, 2015, Ghana’s President, John Mahama has revealed plans to join the celebrities in  protesting against his administration.

Speaking in a recent interview, the President is reported to have said he has heard of the protest and will join so they will know he is also working to make sure there is constant electricity in the country.

‘I have been informed about the intended protest and I must state that I’ll join them on that day to show them that I’m not sleeping but working to make things better.

‘This problem is my main headache and inasmuch as I try to solve it, other factors and circumstances keep making things worse but I am resolute in my quest to solve the problem once and for all. I know they think I don’t care about it, so I’ll join them so they know that I’m a man who cares,’ the President said.

John Mahama, who also revealed that Sarkodie is his favourite rapper but hasn’t had time to attend any of his shows, says he will use protest as an opportunity to watch the rapper just in-case he performs.

‘Sarkodie is also my favourite rapper but unfortunately I haven’t been to any of his shows, so I’ll take this opportunity just in case he performs. I’m killing two birds with one stone actually.’

No comments: