Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke After Threatening To Beat Uti Up Over Joke He Made About Him

  Jim Iyke allegedly threatened to beat Uti Nwachukwu up after (he) Uti made ‘defamatory comments’ him on JARA. Uti and Helen Paul, a co-host on JARA. yesterday gossiped about the unsavoury relationship between Iyke and Nadia Buhari, his Ghanaian actress ex. but it look like Jim will no longer beat him up as Uti just took to Instagram to apologize Jim Iyke.Read his apology below;

    "My sincere apologies to one of the greatest Nollywood icons of our time. @jim.iyke .. I'm sincerely and deeply sorry for the insensitive joke/post made yesterday. As one of my favorite and most respected actors I will never set out to intentionally disrespect you brother.

    Using the insert from jara was my own friendly way of reaching out and once again I'm sorry for being insensitive especially at the special period. . Rest assured it won't happen again. please accept my unreserved apologies. Like I said you are one of the few that actually inspire and motivate people like me to be better and work harder. Abeg nor too vex for me bro . I Troway salute."

No comments: