Wednesday, May 6, 2015

My Wife Used Stella To Save My Number On Her Phone (See)

 This is a true story from one of us here;......

    "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry to trouble you, l simply need you guys to help me deliberate on this issue. My name is John residing in Lagos Nigeria, I have never touched my wife's telephone for 9years we got married, l don't even want to know who she call or who calls her, on the grounds that am an extremely busy individual. So l was in the lounge a week ago and my son was with my own particular telephone, you know little kids can imprudently lose or drop the telephone anyplace without knowing, so my wife's telephone was close to me, she too was in the kitchen, so l looked for my telephone however couldn't discover it and l took my wife's telephone, dialed my number to scan for my own telephone and a name "Stella" popped out, l dialed again perhaps it was a wrong number, same name popped out, l got to be interested, l dialed my second number, "Stella 2" popped out, l was so irritated, I'm yet to confront her since l noticed that, Even if she can't save it with a pet name, why not use my real name(John) and save it, its irritating, what has my name John got to do with Stella, l don't really get that.

    Anyone with better explanation why my woman of 9years should do this, please help me out before I do something stupid. I love her so much."


Dear John,
 I believe you're matured enough and quiet reasonable. This woman has been with you for the past 9 years and if anyone should know her better, that person is you. So I urge you to calm your self down and talk out the issue with her as husband and wife who have stayed for 9 good years but you have to avoid any physical abuse.

At end, you will see reason to forgive her and continue rolling inlove as one. Nevertheless I will give other readers the opportunity to throw more advice and explanation as you asked..


No comments: